[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP/DDTSS @ debcamp/debconf?

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue Apr 26 17:01:26 UTC 2011

Quoting Martin Bagge / brother (brother at bsnet.se):

> So the snow left and the polar bears are leaving the streets here in the
> far north.
>
> Was thinking about going to Debconf this year and thought about the
> DDTP/DDTSS things that has been bugging people on and of.
> Maybe that should be discussed/worked on during debcamp or debconf?
>
> Just a thought. Maybe posted to the wrong list? =)

I agree completely. Hopefully, Grisu will be at Debconf and this is
indeed one of the very few moments where he has availability to work
on it..:-)

The same stands for Felipe, most of the time, so, yes, we could setup
a DDT* work session.

I think  that -i18n would reach a broader audience, certainly.