[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro hickups

Martin Eberhard Schauer Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de
Thu Aug 11 19:39:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm sorry to say this, but there were repeated minor issues since Churro is
up again.

- In general, my feeling is that it takes quite some time until a new
description
   is fetched.

- There were a few "internal server error messages".

- Trying to pull in new descriptions by means of a script timed out
twice after
   one minute.

- At the very same time when the script was running I submitted a fetch
   without parameters and got something similar to #497433 (1, 2).

Cheers,
    Martin

1:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/de/forreview/default-jre?1312463527
2:

1282040608 fetched by Parerga
1312463353 fetched by me_910
1312463354 processed from todo
1312463527 updated text by me_910 (ii)
1312465411 reviewed by Debianer
1312613185 change-comment-only by martine
1313090345 fetched by martine