[Debian-l10n-devel] Wiki

Martin Bagge / brother brother at bsnet.se
Sun Jul 17 22:55:43 UTC 2011

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Quoting Nicolas François (nicolas.francois at centraliens.net):
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems there is no MoinMoin anymore.
>> We should think about installing a new wiki (or maybe a simple html homepage).
>

> It was broken by the lenny->squeeze upgrade, I'm afraid. Felipe
> mentioned he'd look at it in order to restore the former wiki (which
> was mostly useful  as a good colleciton of links for various robots
> and automated things we have running).

I am not sure that I see the need for having a complete wiki engine
supporting the web pages needed. I am not opposing it or anything,
versioning and such is a good thing, but we still would need some kind of
web server to serve it. Just having one or two static pages served by the
same web server would work just fine.

Or was there tat much information in the wiki that I haven't read in a
long time / not searched for since it was lost?

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu