[Debian-l10n-devel] Request to Join Project Debian l10n project

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Sat Jun 18 06:24:22 UTC 2011

Quoting noreply at alioth.debian.org (noreply at alioth.debian.org):
> Rui Branco has requested to join your project.
> You can approve this request here: https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=30358
>
> Comments by the user:
> Hi ,
>
> Aiming for better coordination on pt_PT translations effort , and after joining publicity and web pages projects, I ask to join this team so I can upgrade my skills and become more efficient.

I have no deep problems in this and anybody is more than welcomed, but
do you have specific plans? Being in debian-l10n-devel mostly means
getting commit access to the debian-l10n SVN repo on alioth (and
"having" to be subscribed to debian-l10n-devel mailing list)

There are several things that need enhancement, there, so help is
definitely welcomed but I somehow need some details about areas where
you can/want to contribute.