[Debian-l10n-devel] Virtaal package dh_python2 migration

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:23:20 UTC 2011

Hi Christian and l10n-devel people:

I haven't uploaded all changes yet (still need to refresh patches and
check latest 3.9.2 standards version changes).

I'm afraid the following is more of a cosmetic issue (?)

I updated the package to dh_python2 for the first time sometime ago, and
I got (just like now) something like:

W: python2.6 should create files under /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-package
Did you forget  "--install-layout=deb"?

The latest is not present in the rules file. The files (links) get
created in the package, and wiki on transition and manpage don't mention
its use unless the package uses distutils, which is not the case.

Should I put it to omit the warning or is that overdoing the package?

Regards,
--
Omar Campagne Polaino