[Debian-l10n-devel] Packaging for pootle

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue Nov 15 05:59:42 UTC 2011

Quoting Stuart Prescott (stuart+debian at nanonanonano.net):

> Christian/Omar/Nicolas, are you happy for me to push what I have directly to
> svn? Would you rather the commit history that I have in my repository be
> cleaned up a little or should I leave it as it is?

If that's not too much of a hassle for you, yes. But, really, as you
already did a tremendous job, I would feel ashamed to ask for more.

> I presume a request to join via
>
> 	https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-l10n/
>
> is all that is required to have commit access to the repository.

...or just tell me what is your alioth account and wait until I am
online to process the request..:-)

I'm CC'ing you as I don't really know if you're subscribed to the
-l10n-devel mailing list, indeed.