[Debian-l10n-devel] Plans for a Debian i18n sprint "towards i18n.debian.org" in Paris, June 15th-17th

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Sun Apr 22 14:31:52 UTC 2012

Quoting Peter Palfrader (weasel at debian.org):
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2012, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>
> > During DebConf 11, some work was done by Felipe Augusto van de Wiel
> > and Nicolas François along with DSA to prepare an i18n.debian.org
> > machine that could host these services.
>
> That maschine has been unused for almost a year now.  We pinged you
> several times.  We finally shut it down and decomissioned it last week.

Oh, sad. I'm sorry you didn't get any answer, though, frankly, I don't
remind being pinged about the machine (but, indeed, as work was mostly
done by faw and nekral, you maybe pinged theù only, and not /me).

Is there a chance that it can be revived? I'm sorry that it didn't
progress as fast as originally planned by faw, who had several
 time conflicts that prevented him to work on i18n as often as he
 would have wanted.