[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro (not so) down

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Apr 23 07:21:28 UTC 2012

Nicolas Lopez de Lerma Aymerich a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Churro is running, the display on xfs.filesystem out several errors.
> Fart do more to fix it?, change some hd?

Last time we looked the problem was lyin in /dev/sdc, which is a
not-so-important disk where we can easily completely re-create the
filesystem (mounted, from memory as /backup).

So, if you reboot the server, we can unmount that filesystem, conduct a
deep check of the said HD, eventually recreate the filesystem....or de
cide that we currently live without it.

The move to another machine has started with rsync transfers conducted
by Martin, but we need a living churro for this to happen....:-)

So, my stance is currently suggesting to reboot churro in multi-user
mode and then do these checks ASAP.