[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP email archaeology

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:10:53 UTC 2012

In my efforts to make graphs based on creation date I've managed to
make the attached image. It looks as far as my eye can tell the same
as the existing images, but cleaner. The strange bumps you see, I
thought they were artifacts of the process, but it turns out a lot of
packages were removed from the archive at that time.

But it occurred to me that if people still had old mailboxes lying
around from before August 2006 I'd be able to use them to extend the
graphs further left than what we have now.

So here is a request for people who have such really old mailboxes
lying around, if you have email to pdesc at ddtp.debian.net from before
August 2006, I'm interested in them. Don't send them to the mailing
list.

Have a nice day,