[Debian-l10n-devel] Recurrent error from DDTP scripts: /org/ddtp.debian.net/update.sh

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 21:59:39 UTC 2012

I noticed these errors a while back and looked into it briefly, but
couldn't work it out. It shouldn't be possible. I've just had another
look and it turns out to be quite simple.

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=65834
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=131818
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=65840
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=65841

If you look at each of those you'll see that there is a duplicated
paragraph, that's what it's complaining about. I think this is a bug
in the description really.

As for how to fix it, I'll see if I think of a way to make it work
without breaking the rest of the import process. Probably
deduplicating the paragraphs would work...

Have a nice day,