[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro down....

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Fri Jan 13 06:15:15 UTC 2012

Quoting César Gómez Martín (cesar.gomez at gmail.com):
> Hello:
>
> Most of the local system and network administrators changed, so it is
> hard for me to find the right one. Plus I am 150 kms away now and
> can't go there to check. :(
>
> I am working on it but can't promise anything, that's why I say that
> services must be migrated ASAP. I don't know for how long I will be
> able to keep that server running.

Thanks again for your commitment, César.

As already written, I'm dependent on Felipe about moving the services
as the plan was moving to i18n.debian.org, which is ready
somewhere....but needs services to be moved (and, if the machine is
DSA6controlled, as ll @debian.org machines should be.....things need
to be properly packaged).

However, for this to happen, we indeed need to be able to use churro
as nearly everything is setup there and often undocumented...:-)

The main point seems to be restoring incoming SSH, HTTP and HTTPS
access that seem to be dropped by local firewall rules.

If things realy become a problem, we might need to reconsider
relocating the machine, even temporarily (as it seems that your access
and contacts with the hosting facility in Merida aren't that secure
anyway).