[Debian-l10n-devel] i18n.debian.net down...

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Mon Jan 16 17:52:18 UTC 2012

Quoting César Gómez Martín (cesar.gomez at gmail.com):
> Hello all,
>
> We are back!. I hope everything is ok now.

Hurray (though I didn't check things).

For the record, what was the problem?

During the week-end, I started working on packaging some things we
have in dl10n repository. Most of them are used on churro.

That's definitely not enough for moving services but I hope it will
help in some way.

Actually, the first upload I did was rejected for licensing reasons,
but I'll try again..:-)

*Anyway*, now that we have churro back, we really should move ou a**es
and try to have i18n.debian.org setup. Felipe?????