[Debian-l10n-devel] Re_Quote for PBX and Gateway.

lita lita at smbippbx.net
Tue Jul 3 07:12:50 UTC 2012

Dear manager,

From google, we got to know that you focus on communication products with high reputation.

We are a professional IPPBX, VoIP gateway & Fax server manufacturer and now looking for resellers & distributors in worldwide.

Why us?

1 Modular Technology: Our IPPBX is a flexible product with modular design that supports BRI, GSM,PSTN,analog and SIP trunks with ISDN BRI/ GSM / FXO/FXS modules in one machine.

2 Currently our IP PBX is getting hot in Europe,  Asia and  America. Many ATCOM distributors have transferred to sell Yeastar PBX, a lot of customers who used to use GS PBX have changed to Yeastar brand too!

3 Perfect compatibility with all most brands IP phones such as Snom, Grandstream, Polycom,Cisco,linksys Aastra etc.

4 Unleashed a range of features including group voicemail,Auto Provision,call queue,billing system etc,also support multiple languages.

5 Pay once for all: No hidden application license or user costs.We have the price advantage over other PBX like CISCO, LINKSYS, 3CX,SNOM, Nortel,  AVAYA ,AASTRA, EPIGY etc,

Please do not hesitate to contact me through mail or Skype me by yeastar.lita if you want to know more before marketing them.E-catalogue and best price list are ready to send to you.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Lita| Account Manager
YEASTAR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Office : +86-592-5503309 (Ext:6066)
Mobile :+86-183-5028-4997
Email : lita at yeastar.com
MSN ID : lita at yeastar.com
Skype ID: yeastar.lita
Add:Room 202,No. 23 Wanghai Road,2nd Software Park,Xiamen,China