[Debian-l10n-devel] Coordination pages and localization material moved from i18n.debian.net to {i18n|l10n}.debian.org

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Sat Jul 14 20:09:41 UTC 2012

As a first step for the move to DSA (Debian System Administrators)
machines for i18n/l10n in Debian, I moved some  services from
i18n.debian.net to the new l10n.debian.org machines.

Since a few days, the status pages (for instance
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/sv) point to
material on i18n.debian.org

Also, the coordination pages (that were indeed not linked from
anywhere on the official Debian website, except in very few places)
can be reached at:

http://l10n.debian.org/coordination/<langname>

For instance: http://l10n.debian.org/coordination/spanish/

Former coordination pages and material directories on i18n.debian.net
HAVE BEEN MOVED OUT. Cronjobs that were generating them have been *disabled*.

Given the quite loose coordination we had up to now, it is VERY likely
that some links are broken (particularly in wiki pages). Please fix
them as you find them...or report them, if they're on the website.

I apologize in advance for the trouble this is likely to create but I
think it's the best way to move forward.

PS: for those who would wonder, the DDTP currently stays on
ddtp.debian.net until everything is sorted out on ddtp.debian.org