[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP new machine update

Martin Zobel-Helas zobel at ftbfs.de
Thu Jul 19 18:06:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Thu Jul 19, 2012 at 19:58:47 +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
>    Ah, sorry about that, that's the ddtp import script. I know it's not
>    fabulously written, that's why I wrote a replacement which is faster
>    and does't produce such errors. However, to run it some packages need
>    to be installed, which is what started this whole thread.
>
>    Do we have a solution for that problem yet? Or at least could someone
>    with permissions login to dukas and install the needed packages by
>    hand? I promise not to run the old scripts anymore...

as i told you all during the i18n meeting: please provide patches to the
debian.org-i18n.d.o/debian.org-l10n.d.o meta-package, we are going to
install those then.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel at debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster