[Debian-l10n-devel] Report...

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) faw at funlabs.org
Wed Jun 20 11:03:02 UTC 2012

On Wed, June 20, 2012 02:36, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Very short mail to notify you guys that I intend to do the final work
> on the report tonight (Wednesday, Paris time).
>
> Sorry, for my quasi-silence since Sunday: I've been preparing a very
> important work meeting I'm having today (meeting all reprecentative of
> research departments of Onera, for which our IT department is managing
> computing facilities.....I should logically end up covered with
> tomatoes and mud..:-))

Good luck with your meeting. :)

I'm sorry, I could't sent my input on Tuesday night, I was more
tired than I thought and I had to attend an emergency at my work.

If I work on this my Wednesday night it would be 5 hours after
Christian's Wednesday night.  I'll try to send the input during
the afternoon.

Kind regards,
--
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)