[Debian-l10n-devel] churro news...and preparing the l10n sprint to move l10n services to a DSA machine

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:11:23 UTC 2012

On 26 March 2012 18:39, Christian PERRIER <bubulle at debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Debian FTP Masters (ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org):
>> Arf, Arf, Arf, missing the timestamp 201203130846 directory, not updating i18n, arf, arf, arf
>

> churro should now be back to full life, including incoming SSH access.
>
> So we now only need to fix the above (and probably check the local
> mirror size)...and really start transferring things to skumbanan.
>
> And to start pushing things further:  who wuold be OK to attend a
> debian-l10n sprint if hosted in Paris on June 16-17 week-end?

I'd be interested in attending. But also, I'd prefer to get as much
done beforehand as possible. That is, arrange access rights, create
accounts/databases, setup most cronjobs, etc so that the weekend is
mostly about testing and setting up the final links and domain names
and fixing up the inevitable loose ends. Ofcourse, I only really know
about DDT*, but I'll help where I can.

Have a nice day,