[Debian-l10n-devel] churro news...and preparing the l10n sprint to move l10n services to a DSA machine

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue Mar 27 16:09:28 UTC 2012

Quoting Martin Bagge / brother (brother at bsnet.se):

> > And to start pushing things further:  who wuold be OK to attend a
> > debian-l10n sprint if hosted in Paris on June 16-17 week-end?
>
> I've marked my calendar for that.
> Will you be the organizer of that? I haven't tried to do before but I'll
> be glad to help, I can not really help with the gore details of other
> things compared to what others can =)

I'll be the organizer, I'm afraid ("I'm afraid" because it adds more
hassle to an already quite filled agenda and mind..:-) ). However,
that shouldn't be complicated to organize if I assume that Zack can
get us working space at IRILL.

I'll work on having travel arranged (and sponsored) for
participants. Hosting is likely to be "let's work things on ourselves"
(I can host one person at my place, which would be preferrably Felipe
if you guys don't mind. Hosting for others will need to be arranged,
either by finding crash space at local DDs places....or, finally
through hotel booking (and reimbursement, I guess).

Help setting up a wiki page will be appreciated..:)

> (and for those going to debconf I can now confirm that I will be there.
> Got my flights booked and payed for yesterday. arriving July 5th and
> leaving July 14th (iirc))

Will be there. I'm likely to leave on July 2nd, probably arrive on 3rd
and leave the last day, of course.