[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro news: mirror

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Wed Mar 28 05:12:47 UTC 2012

The source mirror on churro was filling up to /mnt/mirror partition. I
incxreased its size from 80GB to 130GB. Thanks to faw and Nicolas care
to setup LVM on churro 6 years ago, and choose XFS as file system.

Never did that before so I was a little bit scared, but that was just
as simple as typing two commands, one to enlarge the logical volume
and another one to enlarge the file system..:-)

So, now, the mirror on churro should be complete again. I hopt status
pages to "fix" themselves magically and, hopefully, the DDT* stuff to
be back to full features.

Maybe the only thing to fix is the sync with ftp-master.

Still, Martin, syncing churro to skumbanan is worth the effort. We
don't know what will happen to churro in the next weeks.