[Debian-l10n-devel] Fwd: Changing i18n.debian.net DNS records

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Tue Nov 27 21:36:42 UTC 2012

Hi

I'm sorry, but I can not help you. While SPI might be the hostmaster
alias for it, the whole maintenance of it is given to Debian. Which
means DSA. Which have "outsourced" it to the DDs using the known ud-ldap
interface, so yes, grisu is your contact.

Now, DSA might be willing to override that and deal with your request,
but I can't speak for them. I forwarded your request, so they know about
it, but a yes or no has to come from there.