[Debian-l10n-devel] problems with DDTSS and ddtp.debian.net

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue Oct 2 05:02:40 UTC 2012

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle at debian.org):
> Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog at gmail.com):
>
> > > I noticed some warning messages by ftpmasters scripts last
> > > night....and I can't actually reach the machine.
> >
> > I'm not getting any response either. Is there any progress here?
>

> I'm afraid that no, not yet.

I should add that we got a notice by Friedel Wolff from the
translate.org  project, who also has amachine hosted in the same
datacenter, that their machine is also not answering anymore.

So, the problem might be in Extremadura's datacenter. In the past, it
already happened that some uncoordinated network redesign was made, so
the problem could be the same (such as a firewall blocking incoming
traffic).