[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro news...

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Thu Oct 18 20:43:35 UTC 2012

There is some progress... Slow, but progress.

THe machine has been booted, but local admins experience problems:
http://pastebin.com/jTTAJg59

I suspect that LVM partitions aren't properly rebuilt, maybe because
devices changed names. Still, missing /mirror and /srv shouldn't
prevent from booting so I asked about booting the machine anyway.

Also, the machine's IP address will change to, supposedly
158.49.69.13. So, we need the "person in charge" to change the
i18n.debian.net DNS record. So, any idea who I should talk to?

PS: news of the machine have been received with Julen, from the
translate.org project (who also had a machine affected by changes in
the Extremadura data center). Julen being Spanish (Basque, indeed) can
more easily talk with local admins. He is hanging around on #pootle.