[Debian-l10n-devel] Packaging translate-toolkit 1.10.0

Stuart Prescott stuart at debian.org
Fri Apr 12 13:02:50 UTC 2013

Hi all,

following on from our previous discussion, I've updated the packaging of
translate-toolkit. I've also had a bash at converting the packaging svn over
to git as well -- perhaps this is a good time to convert this package to catch
up with the rest of the debian-l10n repo (I'll do pootle next if you want).

You can browse my git repo at;

	http://git.nanonanonano.net/?p=translate-toolkit.git

or
	git clone http://git.nanonanonano.net/projects/translate-toolkit.git

If we're all happy with these changes then I can copy the git repo over to
alioth and update the Vcs-* fields in debian/control.

Should the disappearance of the translate-toolkit-dev-doc package be reflected
with a conflicts to force the old package off the system during the upgrade?

cheers
Stuart

Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stuart at nanonanonano.net
Debian Developer   http://www.debian.org/         stuart at debian.org
GPG fingerprint    BE65 FD1E F4EA 08F3 23D4 3C6D 9FE8 B8CD 71C5 D1A8
GPG fingerprint    90E2 D2C1 AD14 6A1B 7EBB 891D BBC1 7EBB 1396 F2F7