[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Martin Eberhard Schauer Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de
Thu Aug 29 15:58:09 UTC 2013

 >> Perhaps I've missed it. Why did nobody ask the FTP masters about the
missing
 >> link until now?
 >
 > Because I'm apparently the only one who cared enough but was busy at
other
 > stuff since then (and to say the least a little bit tired of seeing that
 > nobody really pays attention to this....except for complaining that it
 > doesn't work)

One could object as well: Why did *I* not ask earlier?

As I remember the last DPL campaign, some candidate said: The project is big
enough to focus on new tasks when somebody feels bored or tired. So we need
fresh blood if somebody is eaten up by real live or just wants to devote
more
of his time to his wife. Perhaps there is somebody among those still filling
the DDTP database?

I'm quite close to starting a thread on i18n and filing a grave bug against
general on the DDTP infrastructure.