[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro - bad entries in DDTP database

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:12:51 UTC 2013

On 20 February 2013 11:16, Martin Eberhard Schauer
<Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de> wrote:
> Now I get the following error when trying to pull in something into the
> DDTSS.
> (For better readability I put line feeds before the # characters.)
> The workaround comes at the bottom of this mail.

Sigh. This happens sometimes, not sure why. It's got something to do
with the code that handles to merging of the Description &
Translation-en files. I thought I'd put a failsafe in to detect this
and abort, but apparently it didn't work.

I'll see if I can cleanup the database again. One day we might be able
to use the ddtp-ng loader which doesn't have this problem. Until
then...

Have a nice day,