[Debian-l10n-devel] Missing records on coordination page

Mert Dirik mertdirik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:45:27 UTC 2014

On 08/12/2014 10:02 AM, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Mert, your recent BTS, LCFC, etc. messages should change the
> coordination page in the upcoming hour (the spider runs hourly).
Thank you very much for the quick reaction, Christian. It looks OK now.
> OK, found it...and found the problem.
>
> The crawler was blocked, for Turkish, in 2013. IIRCF, there is a bug
> in the spider where, if a given month has no message in the list
> archive, then, the crawler blocks there....:-(

Uh, this is sad. We have only few barely active people in the list so it
looks like I should send some dummy mails monthly. Even better, I may
consider giving the list address to spammers, I'm sure they will be more
active than us :)