[Debian-l10n-devel] Getting rid of churro?

Joe Dalton joedalton2 at yahoo.dk
Sun Feb 9 19:16:48 UTC 2014

new translations in Danish is now sent to my Jessie installation. Great news. Thanks.

and it seems all the important languages are updated (strange some files isn't updated).
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/i18n/

Is it possible to make an update in Wheezy?
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/main/i18n/
hasn't been updated since 2013-05

bye
Joe