[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP moving day (6 January)

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:16:18 UTC 2014

Hoi,

Tomorrow I'm going to be doing my best to get the DDTP off Churro onto the
new VM provided by Andreas Tille & Thomas Goirand at gplhost.com.

This will mean there at some point it will be down for a little while as
the data is transferred from one machine to the other. If all goes well
this shouldn't be too long but if all else fails churro will still be there.

Note that since I can't fix the DNS records for ddtp.d.n the switch will
actually be visible as churro will simply redirect people to a domain I do
control, probably ddtp.kleptog.org, up until the point that the DNS is
fixed. I'll setup some mail forwarding as well, though I haven't checked
whether anyone is still using it. Mostly it's just bouncing spam.

Also the ftpmaster will need to be notified of the switch, but that should
probably happen after the DNS is fixed.

In any case, with any luck soon we will be off churro (which I still
suspect has dodgy memory).

Have a nice day,