[Debian-l10n-devel] Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:08:05 UTC 2014

On 17 January 2014 18:50, Christian PERRIER <bubulle at debian.org> wrote:

> > 138.16.160.12 is franck.debian.org.
> >
> > However, since then there has been nothing. The new machine is not
> logging
> > any ssh attempts. This means the files are not being rsynced, hence the
> > error message.
> >
> > Some kind of firewall or something?
>

> And, since then, we have these "arf arf" messages, every 6
> hours at H+52

Yeah. I had some time and decided to see if I could find anything more. So
I pulled the git repo from the ftp-master website: git clone
https://ftp-master.debian.org/git/dak.git/

Looking for the update stuff I found in config/debian/dinstall.functions
from command:

rsync -aq --delete --delete-after ddtp-sync:/does/not/matter . || true

What it ddtp-sync? Well, grepping in the rest of the tree reveals:

config/homedir/ssh/ftpmaster-config:
Host ddtp-sync
  Hostname i18n.debian.net
  User ddtp-dak

But i18n.debian.net doesn't exist anymore?!?!? When did this happen? And is
it possible to register it again as a CNAME to ddtp.debian.net?

That's at least one step further...

Thanks in advance,