[Debian-l10n-devel] Getting rid of churro?

Joe Dalton joedalton2 at yahoo.dk
Tue Jan 28 19:48:12 UTC 2014

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/i18n/
hasn't been updated since January 6, so something is still not working?
bye
Joe

Den tirs 28/1/14 skrev Simon Paillard <spaillard at debian.org>:

 Emne: Re: Getting rid of churro?
 Til: "Christian PERRIER" <bubulle at debian.org>
 Cc: "Martijn van Oosterhout" <kleptog at gmail.com>, "Debian L10N Development" <debian-l10n-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>, "Debian I18n" <debian-i18n at lists.debian.org>, "Andreas Tille" <tille at debian.org>, "Thomas Goirand" <zigo at debian.org>
 Dato: tirsdag 28. januar 2014 20.18

 On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 06:53:24PM
 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
 > Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog at gmail.com):
 > > Tomorrow I'm going to be doing my best to get the
 DDTP off Churro onto the
 Goirand at gplhost.com.

 > Unless I'm mistaken, churro now only exists to
 redirect
 > ddtp.debian.net to the new machine, am I right?
 >
 > Is the DNS fix on its way or is it lost in somebody's
 mailbox?

 The dns has been updated a while ago, as chown by:
  whois $(dig +short ddtp.debian.net)
 which points to GPLhost

 > Once done, I guess we could definitely get rid of
 churro, right again?

 I guess so

 --
 Simon Paillard