[Debian-l10n-devel] Why does l10n-package-status show debconf templates for crossfire?

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Sat Jun 7 07:44:13 UTC 2014

Quoting Kari Pahula (kaol at debian.org):
> Hi.
>
> Why does http://i18n.debian.org/l10n-pkg-status/c/crossfire.html show
> that crossfire would have debconf templates?  It used to have them but
> they were removed back in 2005.
>
> Why am I receiving debconf template translations as bug reports?  Do I
> have some stale files somewhere that would trigger the check?
>
> Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.

Indeed. Sometimes, that happens when maintainers remove the
debian/*templates files but leave debian/po in place. But that's not
the case for crossfire.

More funnily, the l10n stats pages mention that there is a French
translation, which I did back in 2003. Doh..:-)

The POT-Creation-Date field in that file is dated 2014-05-15, which
seems to indicate some recent something happening. weird, weird,
weird.