[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS error for German

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 07:25:21 UTC 2014

On 29 March 2014 07:43, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28 March 2014 23:59, Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de>wrote:Hmm, looks like there's something odd going on in the processing of
> reviewed translations. I'll see if I can dig something up. The logs are
> certainly full of warnings about something....

And indeed, yet another bug squashed. Has been fixed and pushed. The
problem is that there was some odd data in the database and the failure
path didn't clean up the resources properly. Can you check it works now?

As for how the data got that way is a seperate question. But at least it
should be more robust now. BTW, language sk had the same issue apparently.

Have a nice day,