[Debian-l10n-devel] Request: adding translation updates for package descriptions Wheezy

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 19:28:36 UTC 2014

On 29 March 2014 16:02, Joe Dalton <joedalton2 at yahoo.dk> wrote:

> Hi Martijn, never received an answer for this. I don't think anyone has
> any recollection about this subject. Perhaps somebody on the two lists
> "Debian Development" <debian-l10n-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>,"Debian
> sproglisten" <debian-i18n at lists.debian.org> can help out?
>
> If i take a look on
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian7.4/main/i18n/ it looks like
> some languages does receive updates. Perhaps we could make a test and
> update e.g. Danish?
>
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/main/i18n/

I don't really have any ideas how to get this working. But what makes you
think that some languages receive updates? The timestamps? I have no idea
how that could have happened.

We can't really test update. We build a tarball and dak downloads it. If
there are any directories it doesn't expect the whole tarball is rejected.
Any action has to come from the ftpmaster side.

Have a nice day,