[Debian-l10n-devel] Definitely stopping churro

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue May 13 06:10:53 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

All Debian i18n servicxes have been moved out of the good old "churro"
machine. As of now, this server therefore doesn't host any Debian
service anymore.

I grabbed a last copy of the homes on the servern which I keep aside
until we find a solution for them to be stored somewhere (the only
really improtant stuff there seem to be old dumps of the DDTP
database).

So, I think we should now stop the machine...which I indeed can do
remotely ("shutdown -h now")...and then the physical machine can be
decommissioned and probably enjoy her happy retirement on some spanish
beaches...;-)

I will reset all users' accounts and delete data in homes before doing this.

If you have objections to this, please speak now.

To Nicolas (who is IIRC the last person with physical access to the
server): I'll let you know when the machine can be hokked out.