[Debian-l10n-devel] Definitely stopping churro*

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue May 20 19:18:58 UTC 2014

Quoting Nicolas Lopez de Lerma Aymerich (nicolas.lopez at fundecyt-pctex.es):
> I have physical access to cpd, let me know when you stop the machine.

Hello Nicolas,

I've just shutdown the machine. Homes have been cleaned out as well as
sensitive information.

So, after something like 8 years, I think it is now time for our good
old churro to take some rest.

Many thanks to all people who made it possible and to all of you guys
who  answered our requests wrt the machine.

Special thanks to César, with some thoughts about a day, back in
September 2006, when the first boot of churro happened. A lot of
things happened since then, but that machine bas been crucial to all
i18n work in Debian during these years.

Kudos!