[Debian-l10n-devel] Pending translation is being filled up

Joe Dalton joedalton2 at yahoo.dk
Sat Mar 26 11:07:17 UTC 2016

Hi Martin
I know it is difficult to see the ip address
but if you start translating one of the pending translations you can see the ip address in the history.

https://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/da/forreview/pd-beatpipe?1458988148

I have done that on the above
Log:

1458939172 fetched by 212.232.24.2
1458939173 processed from todo
1458986401 updated text by 90.184.147.177 (ii)
1458988148 updated text by 90.184.147.177 (MM)

its my ip address (90.184.147.177) and it says fetched by 212.232.24.2

(the same address is on the rest if you start translating them).

The Danish problem seems related to Pure Data package descriptions.

Can you confirm you have the same ip address on one of the german package descriptions? 212.232.24.2.

bye
Joe
Danish