[Debian-l10n-devel] Danish (da) translation in Virtaal

Stuart Prescott stuart at debian.org
Tue Jan 10 12:41:21 UTC 2017

scootergrisen wrote:

> I have submitted danish (da) translation for Virtaal on github but it
> have not been commited yet.
> I would like for the danish (da) translation to be included in the next
> Debian stable release.
> Can you include my updated translation and help get it into the next
> Debian release?

Your update is for strings that are different to the ones that are actually
in the virtaal version we have -- lots of things have been updated in the
English text and so the da translations are translations of things that
aren't in the version of virtaal we are including in stretch. I can't see a
sensible way of merging the two that won't create more untranslated strings
than it fixes. Sorry, it will need to wait until a new virtaal is released.

cheers
Stuart

Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stuart at nanonanonano.net
Debian Developer   http://www.debian.org/         stuart at debian.org
GPG fingerprint    90E2 D2C1 AD14 6A1B 7EBB 891D BBC1 7EBB 1396 F2F7