[Debian-l10n-devel] Notice of mailing list closure: debian-l10n-devel

Adriano Rafael Gomes adrianorg at debian.org
Wed Apr 4 22:31:20 BST 2018

On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 07:28:54AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>Quoting Adriano Rafael Gomes (adrianorg at debian.org):
>> On Mon, Apr 02, 2018 at 04:21:14PM +0100, alioth lists migration team wrote:
>> > Dear list subscribers,
>> >
>> > As per the announcement on debian-devel-announce[1] and as part of
>> > the shutdown of the alioth service, the migration of
>> > lists.alioth.debian.org mailing lists to alioth-lists.debian.net is now
>> > underway.
>> >
>> > [1] <https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/01/msg00003.html>
>>
>> Hi debian-l10n-devel,
>>
>> Can anyone tell if any decisions have been made regarding the continuation
>> of this list?
>

>Well, it's used as Maintainer for some packages and it receives
>notifications from some ftpmaster's scripts, so I think that, yes,
>something should be done.
>
>However, being now mostly disconnected from Debian l10n activities,
>it's very unlikely that I do something (except handing over the list
>admin password to another Debian developer).

Hi Christian. Thanks for the reply.

If no one has a better idea, my suggestion is to accept their offer for
the migration of the debian-l10n-devel list to alioth-lists.debian.net.

So I would like to volunteer myself to ask the list migration team to
proceed with the migration, if the list members agree.

I plan to reply to them over the weekend. So, list members, please feel
free to send your comments to the list before that, in the next few
days, please.

Thank you.