[Debian-l10n-devel] salsa migration

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at larjona.net
Sat Apr 14 17:25:59 BST 2018

Hello

El 04/03/18 a las 04:34, Stuart Prescott escribió:
> Stuart Prescott wrote:
>
>> What remains on alioth are the following:
>>
>> ddtp2.git
>> ddtp-puppet.git
>> debian.org.git
>
> and these are now migrated too.
>
> I think everything from the team is now on salsa at:
>
>         https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team

Thanks for the migration!

Today I committed:

https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/dl10n/commit/d24c66b740e151d6c60b3142b47207500873aa4a

which includes "Closes: #890083" in the commit message, but the bug was
not closed.

I've had a look at
https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Dealing_with_Debian_BTS_from_commit_messages

which says to add in Settings > Integrations an URL:

https://webhook.salsa.debian.org/close/SOURCENAME

but since we have the package dl10n, and the pseudopackage debian-i18n,
I don't know what is SOURCENAME in this case.

I filed the bug 890083 under debian-i18n because I was not aware of the
existence of dl10n package at that moment.

I'm a bit confused. Is https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/dl10n the
source repo of dl10n package? If yes, I guess I should reassign my bug
to the package, and then use
https://webhook.salsa.debian.org/close/dl10n as URL for the Close: to
work (in future commits)?

Thanks