[Debian-l10n-devel] https://i18n.debian.org/material/data/unstable.gz not updated since 2017-11-23 - too much packages to add to the ignore_list

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at debian.org
Wed Apr 18 00:00:40 BST 2018

Hello
After running the gen-material script several times adding as exceptions
the packages that were producing errors, I don't know if it makes sense
to go on this way. It seems that en each run, one or two new packages
produce errors.

I believe some errors are being produced due to this bug:

l10n scripts should not look at upstream debian/ of source/format 3.0
(quilt) packages

And others in problems in this script:

https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/dl10n/blob/master/lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm

If anybody with Perl skills can give a hand, it's appreciated.

OTOH, I don't know if this bug should be reasigned to the dl10n package.
I see there are other bugs there and even some patches, but I don't know
if the dl10n package uses a different repo as source. The version
uploaded to sid and the version in
https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/dl10n are not the same; I don't know
if this is just because the contents of the dl10n repo have not been
uploaded to sid recently.

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina