[Debian-l10n-devel] salsa migration

Stuart Prescott stuart at debian.org
Mon Feb 26 12:42:54 UTC 2018

Hi again,

Stuart Prescott wrote:
> Dear l10n/i18n team,
>
> I've started the process of moving packages to salsa.debian.org
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team

thanks to the additional prods, I've now migrated the following, installing
a pre-receive hook to prevent accidental pushes to these repos and I have
also requested the AliothRewriter add them

    compendia.git
    ddtp.git
    ddtss-numbers.git
    debian-l10n.git
    dl10n.git
    poedit.git
    python-l20n.git
    translate-toolkit.git
    virtaal.git

What remains on alioth are the following:

    ddtp2.git
    ddtp-puppet.git
    debian.org.git

since I don't want to disrupt the work with DSA to migrate ddtp; I'll hold
off until I get an explicit ACK on them.

cheers
Stuart

Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stuart at nanonanonano.net
Debian Developer   http://www.debian.org/         stuart at debian.org
GPG fingerprint    90E2 D2C1 AD14 6A1B 7EBB 891D BBC1 7EBB 1396 F2F7