[Debian-l10n-devel] translation of texlive-latex-extra in french "Internal Server Error"

Beatrice Torracca beatricet at libero.it
Fri Jan 5 22:46:21 UTC 2018

On venerdì 05 gennaio 2018, at 23:19 +0100, JP Guillonneau wrote:

Hi,

> >have you tried force-fetching the translation again?
> this doesn’t work.

Indeed I tried both force-fetching by name and by number of
description and it did not work. And I too get an Internal Server
Error when I try to load the translation/review page for texlive-latex-extra in French.

I am sorry I could not be of help.

> >surely it works in Italian and it is just as long.
> I can’t find it in italanio.

Well, it is here

https://ddtp2.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it/forreview/texlive-latex-extra?1515080390

I fetched it and translated it yesterday afternoon. So I think it
should not be a problem of length, unless of course the French
translation is somewhat longer than the Italian for the right amount
to pass a certain size limit.

I hope someone with an insight in the inner workings can help you with this.

beatrice