[Debian-l10n-devel] [DDTP] new words-es.txt file in repo, how to update ddtp2.debian.net?

Thomas Vincent thomas at vinc-net.fr
Tue May 15 23:54:41 BST 2018

Hello,

Le 02/05/2018 à 21:35, Laura Arjona Reina a écrit :
> Miguel Ángel Ordóñez Moya (in CC) created a words-es.txt file for the
> DDTP, he sent a PR to salsa and I've just merged it.

Thanks to both of you!

> Is the deploy in ddtps2.debian.net automatic, or any manual action needed?

I believe a manual action is needed (ping Martijn :)).

> BTW we're still getting th emails "Lisa..." but I don't know why,
> ddtp2.debian.net is up and working, at least from the translators PoV...

The "Lisa" messages basically say that FTP masters fail to find new
translations where they should normally be located. Last time we had a
similar recurring issue (around november 2016), it was related to some
incorrect rsync parameters. I just asked on #debian-ftp how we can
identify the current problem and fix it.

Cheers,
Thomas