[Debian-l10n-devel] [DDTP] new words-es.txt file in repo, how to update ddtp2.debian.net?

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at debian.org
Wed May 16 05:21:06 BST 2018

El 16 de mayo de 2018 1:28:30 CEST, Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de> escribió:
>Thomas Vincent wrote:
>
> > The "Lisa" messages basically say that FTP masters fail to find new
>> translations where they should normally be located. Last time we had
>> similar recurring issue (around november 2016), it was related to
>some
> > incorrect rsync parameters. I just asked on #debian-ftp how we can
> > identify the current problem and fix it.
>
>See https://ddtp2.debian.net/debian/dists/sid/main/i18n/.
>
>The machine does not create new translation files.

We have been translating and proofreading in Spanish since the machine was up again.
Since each translation needs several "accepts as is", I am not 100% sure if any of those passed the requirement. Could this be the problem? (That new translations were actually not produced yet?). Or is there a problem writing the files?

Thanks

>Cheers,
>    Martin

Laura Arjona Reina