[Debian-l10n-devel] Update of the Dutch word list of DDTSS

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at debian.org
Sun Nov 11 19:39:27 GMT 2018

Hello

El 11/11/18 a las 17:31, Frans Spiesschaert escribió:
> Hi,
>
> As far as I know, the following request did not receive a follow up
> until now.
> Since the Dutch localisation team is rather understaffed for the
> moment, I'm acting as it's unofficial actual coordinator.
> So I would like to ask a member of the salsa ddtp team to take care of
> this request, or to be given commit rights to the ddtp git repo, so I
> would be able to update the wordlist myself.

Sorry for the delay handling this.
I have updated the wording list (letter a) with the provided file.
See commit:

https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/ddtp/commit/dffc6da6bb0ea1faddb52c1878702c35e3726010

Some entries in the old file were not in the new file, so I left them
untouched:

about	over ...
ascending order	Aflopende volgorde -> I have changed it to:
ascending order	aflopende volgorde
atime	toegangstijd

This would need to be deployed in ddtp2.debian.net by a person with
permissions for that (I haven't, sorry).

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona