[Debian-l10n-devel] ddtp2.debian.net down? ("Lisa, if you don't like your job".... messages)

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Mar 11 09:53:00 GMT 2019

On 3/10/19 10:48 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Laura,
>
> I'm sorry to admit that I lost my credentials to gplhost and I have no
> idea to help.  Since this issue seems to repeat every couple of months I
> as strongly as possible please try to get *really* hard to get this
> service hosted by DSA on debian.org.  I once pushed a bit to move from
> real hardware to this virtual machine but it was always intended to be
> a *temporary* solution until the move to debian.org is finalised.  So
> please lets push this forward.
>
> Sorry again for not beeing able to help
>
>     Andreas.
>
> On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 05:00:57PM +0100, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>> Hello
>> since several days we're getting the messages below, and I cannot access
>> the DDTSS web interface at ddtp2.debian.net
>>
>> Is anything wrong with the server?
>> Thanks

Andreas,

This time, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the GPLHost's server.
Simply, you have received a mail telling you the VM was expired, and
that you needed to get in touch to renew it. You did not. So the system
has shutdown your VMs automatically.

I went ahead and fixed the expiration date, plus booted-up the VMs.

Right now, I'm not sure if giving you the credentials once more is going
to be useful, if 1/ you are unable to read your mailbox or if the
messages aren't reaching you, and/or 2/ if you cannot do the password
recovery procedure at:

https://dtc.xen01.node3324.gplhost.com/dtc/recover_pass.php

which I already explained to you :(

FYI, the server sends mail to tille at debian.org.