[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS back online on ddtp2.debian.net . is it working? usable?

Joe Dalton joedalton2 at yahoo.dk
Sun Feb 9 18:16:50 GMT 2020

 We seems to be down again

bye
Joe
Danish

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, debian-l10n-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at ddtp2.debian.net Port 80

     Den tirsdag den 28. januar 2020 22.27.07 CET skrev Andrey Skvortsov <andrej.skvortzov at gmail.com>:

 On 20-01-28 14:18, Beatrice Torracca wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I know work is underway to finally have a new host on the debian.org domain for the DDTSS, which is a long awaited good news.
>
> I see that the DDTSS at ddtp2.debian.net is back online.
>
> Before putting work and effort in it I would like to know if it is
> usable. If the translation work done there will be preserved or get
> lost.
>
> Thanks for the work on this
>
> Beatrice
Hi,

ddtp.debian.org is online, but we are still working on some issues
after migration to Buster. When ddtp.d.o will be ready for migration,
it'll be announced on the ML and all translated data will be moved
from ddtp2.d.n to the new host. Until then you can work on ddtp2.debian.net.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov