[Debian-l10n-devel] Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Thomas Vincent thomas at vinc-net.fr
Thu May 12 23:14:29 BST 2022

Hello!

Le 12/05/2022 à 21:56, Debian FTP Masters a écrit :
> Arf, Arf, Arf, missing the timestamp 202205080228 directory, not updating i18n, arf, arf, arf

Just a quick explanation about the unexpected return of our beloved Arf
Arf messages: an issue in the DDTP database (a table index reached the
INTEGER limit) prevents the daily update script to run correctly.
This produces big error logs which filled the disk space.

The update script has been disabled for now, which explains why the FTP
Masters' script is unhappy.

Andrey and I have already a solution to fix this issue which I am
currently testing. Everything should come back to normal in a few days.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Thomas