[Debian-l10n-devel] po statistics

Holger Wansing hwansing at mailbox.org
Sat Jan 6 17:35:51 GMT 2024

Hi,

Helge Kreutzmann <debian at helgefjell.de> wrote (Fri, 17 Nov 2023 16:37:14 +0000):
> > > I'll just pick one:
> > > de_PY.nl.html is
> > > "Toestand van de PO-bestanden voor de taalcode: de_PY — German @tmpl_lang at ndash; Paraguay"
> > > who needs this?

[...]

> And maybe some German speaking community in Paraguay just happens to
> decide right now to do the work - then they could ramp up their
> efforts quickly, as the infrastructure is already there.

That was a bad example.
There is no such language team like de_PY (German in Paraguay).
'py' is a substitution for 'python' here; there is a German po file for
some python module at that page.

So I have removed de_PY, fr_PY, it_PY and zh_PY from the list.

As well as bin (which is a substitution for binary) and cli (as a short form
for Commandline Interface) and cut (there are no po files for 'cut' language
at that page; there are Danish, German and French po files at that page).

Greetings
Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing at mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076