[debian-lan-devel] testing wheezy CD

Andreas B. Mundt andi.mundt at web.de
Tue Mar 26 11:34:51 UTC 2013

Hi Jonas,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:07:16PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Quoting Andreas B. Mundt (2013-03-26 11:05:49)
> > The idea is to prepare a debian-lan-config package as soon as wheezy
> > is released and upload it to backports.
>
> I suggest to not wait for Wheezy - release to unstable now!

Ah, great to have your input.  I uploaded a package to experimental
yesterday, it's sitting in the NEW queue now:

	   http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

I chose experimental because I did not want to interfere in any way
with the wheezy release (which is almost impossible with this package
however, I guess).  The idea was to upload a package to unstable as
soon as the one in experimental is accepted.  Is this a good plan or
would you suggest to upload to unstable already now (and perhaps
remove the experimental one)?

Many thanks for your help and comments,

     Andi